Graduate Student Awards in Gender, Difference, Inequality
- Category: Gender, Difference, Inequality
- Society for the Study of Social Problems Graduate Student Award for the Racial and Ethnic Minorities Division for “Monoracial and Multiracial attitudes towards Racial Inequality," 2012.
- Rural Sociological Society Dissertation Award for “Labor of Love: Entry and Persistence in Alternative Agriculture,” 2015.
- Matilda White Riley Qualifying Paper Award for "Labor of Love: Viability Strategies in Sustainable Farming.” Co-Winner, 2013.
- Graduate Student Paper Award, Agriculture, Food and Human Values, 2013.
- Visiting Scholar Program at the Leather Archives & Museum. Honorable Mention, 2014-2015
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) American Fellowship, 2011.
- Doctorate Degree Bursary from Fondation Desjardins (Québec) for "Sexual Risk in Urban Gay Communities: A Comparative Study of Subcultures of Unsafe Sex in Montréal, New York City, and Amsterdam," 2010-2011.
- Fellowship from Canada's Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la société et la culture (FQRSC) for "Powers of Intimacy: A Sociocultural Approach to 'Bareback' Sex in Homosexual Subcultures," 2009-2012.
- Woodrow Wilson Dissertation Fellowship in Women's Studies, 2014.
- TA/GA Professional Development Award, 2015.
- Matilda White Riley Qualifying Paper Award for "Interrogating 'Planned Parenthood': Reproductive Health Care Providers' Perspectives on Family Planning," 2014.