Graduate Student Awards in Health, Population, and the Life Course
- APS Young Investigator Colloquium Award, American Psychosomatic Society, 2013.
- Louise Johnson Graduate Student Paper Award (Honorable Mention Sociology Section, American Sociological Association.
- Early Career Scholar Training Award, National Institute of Child and Human Development (NICHD) “Building Careers for Research in Child Maltreatment and Intimate Partner Violence: Early Career Scholar Interdisciplinary Training Program.” Awarded to fifteen early career scholars, such as economics, neuroscience, genetics, clinical medicine, and public policy in the United States, 2012.
- Travel Award, RAND, the RAND Summer Institute for the Mini-Med Workshop and the Workshop on Aging (July 11-14), 2011.
- Travel Award,American Psychopathological Association, Awarded to ten pre and post-doctoral fellows, 2011.
- The Early Career Prevention Network Travel Award, Society for Prevention Research, 2011.
- The Early Career Prevention NetworkAward for one of the “top three posters,” Society for Prevention Research, 2010.