Sociological analysis of public and private organizations and bureaucracies in the modern world, with attention to formal and informal structures, power, careers, status systems, and organizational change. Case materials from government, universities, business.
01:920:315 How Organizations Work
- Thematic Cluster: Business and Organizational Structures
- Credits: 3
- Pre-reqs required: No
- Course Frequency: Generally offered at least once per academic year
- Pre Requisite Course(s):
- 01:920:311 Introduction to Social Research
- 01:920:312 Introduction to Statistics in Sociology
- Course Notes / Requirements: Prerequisite: One of 01:920:311 or 312.
- Syllabus: Syllabus File