How social forces affect law and how law affects society. The relationships among legal and other institutions in society. The roles of lawyers, judges, and juries.
01:920:349 Law and Society
- Thematic Cluster: Crime and Social Control
- Credits: 3
- Pre-reqs required: No
- Course Frequency: Generally offered at least once per academic year
- Pre Requisite Course(s):
- 01:920:311 Social Research Methods
- 01:920:312 Introduction to Statistics in Sociology
- Course Notes / Requirements: Prerequisite: One of 01:920:311, 312, 313, 314.
- Syllabus: Syllabus File