Comparative analysis of objective conditions and subjective experiences of women in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and of third-world women in the United States and other industrialized nations.
01:920:354 Global Gender Issues
- Thematic Cluster: Global Perspectives
- Credits: 3
- Pre-reqs required: No
- Course Frequency: Generally offered at least once per academic year
- Pre Requisite Course(s):
- 01:920:311 Introduction to Social Research
- 01:920:312 Introduction to Statistics in Sociology
- Course Notes / Requirements: Prerequisite: One of 01:920:311, 312, 313, 314. Credit not given for both this course and 01:988:354.